Sunday 25 September 2011

Top 10 R.E.M. songs

So while it's still vaguely relevant and while I know I have the time to do it, to commemorate R.E.M. who as of Wednesday are sadly (but possibly for the best) no more, I pick my 10 favourites from the huge back catalogue of the band that have probably shaped my musical taste more than any other. I also managed to choose a good mix from throughout their career and different moods.

10. Falls To Climb (Up)


9. Try Not To Breathe (Automatic For The People)


8. Fall On Me (Lifes Rich Pageant)


7. She Just Wants To Be (Reveal)


6. Country Feedback (Out Of Time)


5. Blue (Collapse Into Now)


4. Shaking Through (Murmur)


3. Life And How To Live It (Fables Of The Reconstruction)


2. Sweetness Follows (Automatic For The People)


1. Leave (New Adventures In Hi-Fi)

No comments:

Post a Comment